Get SEO analysis of your website for FREE!
Every month, we will choose 5 webs that will get a free SEO analysis.
We will provide you with the results of the analysis and with suggestions for improving your web.
What is included in the free site analysis?
- Duplicate / Missing Meta Tags
- 404 errors on pages
- Duplicate Pages
- Lack of linking
- Not optimized images
- Compress and unite JS
- Compress and Combine CSS
- Little text on the pages
- No social. buttons
- No online chat
- No H1 per page
- Incorrect site structure
- Wrong robots.txt
- Remove external links from the site
- Format texts
- Make rich snippets google
- No sitemap
- There is no form for subscribing to mailing
- Enable resource compression using gzip or deflate
- Provide images with the right proportions
- Domains with and without www are not glued
- Duplicate text on the site
- Not unique text on the site
- No analytics on the site
- Not configured / not properly configured caching
- Hosting too slow
- The site is inconvenient for use on mobile devices
- Cut HTML
- Reduce the number of requests
The basics of SEO are quite easy to grasp. If you put in the time and effort, you should master them in a relatively short timespan. However, becoming a true professional may take years – and even the best in business can never say that they have mastered SEO completely!
There are many things that make a great SEO expert, such as:
- Analytical mind
- At least a basic technical and programming knowledge
- The ability to speak and write clearly and engage the audience
- Ability to work with and interpret data
- Communication and social skills
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new trends and ideas
- Make a list of topics relevant to your business. Divide them by intent – informational, commercial, how-to manuals, etc.
- Try to put yourself in your customer’s shoes. What would you type in search engine if you were looking for something?
- Take advantage of professional keyword research tools that could suggest new keywords and help you find out more about keyword difficulty and search volume.
The best SEO results are achieved with long-term SEO, which is a full-time job by itself. If you can’t allocate that much time to your website, It might be better to hire a professional, who will take care of things for you.
There are various ranges of SEO and much depends on what you and your SEO specialist agree on. The cheapest SEO can cost just a couple hundred dollars, small and medium businesses can invest thousands or tens of thousands dollars, while SEO for big enterprises costs hundreds of thousands dollars.